- Why Greenstone
- Dementia sensory gardens
- International School grounds design - AAS Moscow
- Natural play in Early Years - North Islington
- Sensory play gardens - Hickory House
- Special needs schools - sensory play
- Sensory gardens for mental health - residential care village Norwood
- Stressed execs - residential sensory gardens
- Outdoor classrooms and community gardens
- Eco resorts - Portugal, Malaysia
- Publications I Press
Greenstone Design UK offer a bespoke design-build-project management service for play area design so we can take on every aspect of the job, from consultation to completion. We engage local craftsmen to assist our landscape teams to ensure the local economy benefits, as part of our mission to strenghten sustainable communities.
Using independent play area design consultants is cost effective as you get what you need
As sustainable playground and adventure play designers, we pride ourselves on transparent fees. At all times you know what to expect and when.
We charge professional design fees based on an hourly rate. We work to a fixed price quote.
We are flexible in our approach. We can work to meet tight deadlines or for staged developments so that the play area comes together over a few seasons as time and funds permit.
If we can make a difference to your project, please get in touch. We would love to help
- the design process
> planting plansresorts
> community gardens
> gardens for health
> urban design
> air quality
> inclusive play
> sustainable playgrounds
> special needs
> school grounds design
> inset day & CPD training
social & therapeutic
> sensory gardens
> wellness gardens
Greenstone Design UK Ltd is registered in England & Wales No.06944998.
Registered Office: Alderbrook, Abinger Hammer, Surrey RH5 6SA UK.
VAT registration No 976 3017 05