- Why Greenstone
- Dementia sensory gardens
- International School grounds design - AAS Moscow
- Natural play in Early Years - North Islington
- Sensory play gardens - Hickory House
- Special needs schools - sensory play
- Sensory gardens for mental health - residential care village Norwood
- Stressed execs - residential sensory gardens
- Outdoor classrooms and community gardens
- Eco resorts - Portugal, Malaysia
- Publications I Press
Greenstone Design UK's Services
Founder and Director Gayle Souter-Brown
As the healthy landscapes specialists we take pride in offering a friendly yet professional landscape architecture and design service to clients around the world.
Whether you need a landscape masterplan for a new hospital, a natural play area in your nursery school, a dementia care sensory garden, an adapted home garden for disabled child, low maintenance landscapes to attract wildlife, or luxury sensory garden for your hotel or at home for the stressed exec, if the project makes a difference to the triple bottom line, please contact us info @ greenstonedesign.co.uk. We are keen to help.
> planting plansresorts
> community gardens
> gardens for health
> urban design
> air quality
> inclusive play
> sustainable playgrounds
> special needs
> school grounds design
> inset day & CPD training
social & therapeutic
> sensory gardens
> wellness gardens
Greenstone Design UK Ltd is registered in England & Wales No.06944998.
Registered Office: Alderbrook, Abinger Hammer, Surrey RH5 6SA UK.
VAT registration No 976 3017 05