- "Do not believe that landscape design is only about making gardens. Instead, try and fathom that it’s about making a world - and influencing it since all space outside the built is the theatre of the landscape architect. It includes the streets, the play grounds, the gardens and also the country side, the forest and the hills.
- Do not believe that landscape design is not intellectually challenging. In fact, the best works are those that are philosophical, delve in the abstract, border on the realm of the arts, and are lucid and structured so that people can occupy them and use them. In many parts of the world in history, it’s good to remember that landscape architecture was considered the mother of all arts- above architecture and the other arts." Ar. Aniket Bhagwat
- Why Greenstone
- Dementia sensory gardens
- International School grounds design - AAS Moscow
- Natural play in Early Years - North Islington
- Sensory play gardens - Hickory House
- Special needs schools - sensory play
- Sensory gardens for mental health - residential care village Norwood
- Stressed execs - residential sensory gardens
- Outdoor classrooms and community gardens
- Eco resorts - Portugal, Malaysia
- Publications I Press
I came across this in an Indian art in design forum. It is true of landscape architecture everywhere.
Gayle Souter-Brown founded Greenstone Design in UK in 2006, serving Europe, Africa, Asia, South and North America. Since 2012 the expanding team is delighted to offer the same salutogenic landscape architecture + design practice also from NZ, giving a truly global reach.
> planting plansresorts
> community gardens
> gardens for health
> urban design
> air quality
> inclusive play
> sustainable playgrounds
> special needs
> school grounds design
> inset day & CPD training
social & therapeutic
> sensory gardens
> wellness gardens
Greenstone Design UK Ltd is registered in England & Wales No.06944998.
Registered Office: Alderbrook, Abinger Hammer, Surrey RH5 6SA UK.
VAT registration No 976 3017 05